Terms and Conditions
At Isaac Trotter Photography we strive to provide you with top-quality service. We are also confident that you will take home the best images of yourself that you've ever taken. To ensure that we have the opportunity to handle your photography needs we have made a refund policy for your review.
Refunds are provided under the following circumstances:
- Severe weather outside at the time of the scheduled appointment does not permit a portrait session and an indoor alternative is not possible due to the size of the group. We never cancel appointments due to the forecast, since the weather conditions change so quickly in our area.
- If the client calls ahead and cancels the appointment two weeks prior to the scheduled appointment. In such a case a 50% refund will be provided. If the appointment is canceled within the two weeks of the appointment, a 25% refund will be provided. If the appointment is canceled within 48 hours of the scheduled time, a refund will not be made available.
- If the representative for Isaac Trotter Photography does not arrive for the scheduled appointment or is unable to complete the services specified between the client and the representative, a full refund will be provided.
- If after completing the session, the client is not satisfied with the images they have paid for, a full refund will be issued.
- If the appointment needs to be canceled due to a documented medical emergency provided by the client.
Alternatives to cancellations:
- We allow our clients to reach out to us with a 48-hour notice if there is a need to reschedule. Appointments can be rescheduled up to 180 days out. Customers are not allowed to cancel a rescheduled appointment, but they may reschedule a currently rescheduled appointment for another date.
- Groups of 1-5 that are not able to have their portrait session outdoors due to inclement weather will have the option to have their session in the studio. Large groups with multiple families can divide their group into smaller groups with sessions in the studio.
- A gift voucher in the value of the purchased session can be provided to redeem at another time by the guest or their chosen recipient.
- If a member of the group is unable to be present with the other group members, a gift voucher can be provided to them for a separate portrait session.
By scheduling the appointment the client must confirm that they have read these terms and conditions, agreeing to be subject to them.
Isaac Trotter Photography