Terms and Conditions
At Isaac Trotter Photography we strive to provide you with top-quality service. We are also confident that you will take home the best images of yourself that you've ever taken. To ensure that we have the opportunity to handle your photography needs, we have made a refund policy for your review.
Refunds are provided under the following circumstances:
- If severe weather at the time of the scheduled appointment does not permit a portrait session and an indoor alternative is not possible due to the size of the group. We never cancel appointments due to the forecast, since the weather conditions change so quickly in our area.
- If the representative for Isaac Trotter Photography does not arrive for the scheduled appointment or is unable to complete the services specified between the client and the representative, a full refund will be provided.
- If the appointment needs to be canceled due to a documented medical emergency provided by the client.
Alternatives to cancellations:
- We allow our clients to reach out to us with a 48-hour notice if there is a need to reschedule. Appointments can be rescheduled up to 180 days out. Customers are not allowed to cancel a rescheduled appointment, but they may reschedule a currently rescheduled appointment for another date.
- A gift voucher in the value of the purchased session can be provided to redeem at another time by the guest or their chosen recipient.
- If a member of the group is unable to be present with the other group members, a gift voucher can be provided to them for a separate portrait session.
By scheduling the appointment, the client must confirm that they have read these terms and conditions, agreeing to be subject to them.
Isaac Trotter Photography